#2

"A turqoise sky. A bright sun. The autumn breeze blows up my hair.
A lil' bit colder than before. I close my eyes then.
So I see an image of us in my mind.
Sitting under the maple tree. Enjoy our favorite blackcurrant tea and blueberry jam pie.
Have a lil' conversation. Laugh. Grin. Smile.
Take our silly picts together.
Then you close my eyes with your hand and lead me to somewhere.
When I open my eyes....I see...many beautiful colours of the forest. 
Butterflies. Small cute birds. And  flowers are fill the greatness of the place you've showed.
You hold my hand and say that you can show me more more and more beautiful views like this.
So then I open my eyes. Tears are fallin without any reason. Is that dream?
I look around. There's no you. No maple tress, no any pie or tea.
How stupid. I realize that those beautiful things that related to you are only in my dreams.
But then, I'd rather be back to my dreams again than in this suckin reality, without you."

Comments

Popular Posts