#4

I always dreamin about this...

New York, 11.06 p.m
It's late of night at there. So I took a walk for a while outside the hotel. Put my best deep blue Burberry coat and Givenchy boots on!
When I'm enjoying my caramel creme coffee while walking on the 5th Avenue, I met you.
Holy crap! I am so excited to met you there, at New York! ☺
I always love the time when we had our lil' chit chat, and laugh and grin.
Everything seems like easier to share about if I'm with you.

Then you asked me to go to somewhere with you, you closed my eyes. Lead me to the place I didn't know. And when the time to open my eyes comes......


The coldy breezes swapped my face, blows my hair slowly. It feels so wonderful there.

I see a whole breathtaking view of NewYork city. The glowin buildings, those colorful lamps, and the beautiful bridge. Whops! It feels like, you know...speechless! It's waay too beautiful!
You smile to me and said 'I can show you more than this, just so you know.'
Well, I think this is the best city view that I had ever seen. And it was enough :-)
So...I think next would be...Paris, maybe?
Haha let's see. I would like to go anywhere around this world, if you were the 'tour guide' ;)

Comments

Popular Posts