Why We Should Love: Eliza Doolittle

Ohelo, readerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsss! *excited* Finally I could REALLY say hi to you guys after a long rest from national-exam period. I miss you guys and also this blog for sure.
Okay let's just move on. Now I'm back with Why We Should Love: Eliza Doolittle. Why her?



Eliza Sophie Caird or a.k.a Eliza Doolittle (23) is an English singer–songwriter from London. I know her as a well-being girl :-) and anyway she's good on piano too! Eliza Doolittle is her stage name, she chose it based on the My Fair Lady character, because it was her nickname as a child. I love her bcs of her unique voice and her music genres (indie-pop, folk, ska). Her tunes keep climbin up the charts, even in U.K or another country's charts. I love her currently sense of fashion and playful and kooky style. I always see her on some magazines with cool mix of outfit (I think her signature style is tank+shorts+sneakers!). You should know that she has those cool sneakers stuff -_- uh I envy her Nike collection! She has those 6.0s, Air, SB, etc. *gasps!* Ok actually...no wonder :|

 on Coachella music event 



show @ Coachella

In 2010, Doolittle was made an 'ambassador' for a Nike running game and did some modeling work to promote the concept in London. In January 2011 it was announced that Doolittle had been been signed by London based Select Models, the agency that launched the career of Sienna Miller.
Okay, what can I say more, she's pretty playful, her style is uber-kewl, she's well-being, she's success on music, and she has a whole wardrobe of Nike!
Oh what a life.
At last, btw I have a video of her tune to be shared; my favorite trackkk! yap here is Skinny Genes ;B Well, enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts