Barbie Collector

This afternoon I've visited Barbie's Official Site hehehe thought that I could refresh my mind about my childhood. I admired Barbie so much, When I was just a little girl, I bought the Lotte (that bubblegum) which had a magnetic Barbie pin inside, and every Barbie stuff like that. And the doll too! My favorite was "Fashion Fever" series. I just love those wardrobes 8) Ok back to the Barbie site. I didn't play the games on that site, anyway. Then I found the "Barbie Collector" icons (for Grown Ups hehehe) It contains many collections of Barbie dolls and stuff with many series. Old fashioned Barbie and modern Barbie. So I started to explore.... well I found so many eye candy Barbies ._. And I wanna buy 'em!!! (so it means age doesn't affect my interest with Barbie :S?)

one of the pageviews
Btw, here are my favorites :B:
Barbie Marie Atoinette 

 Versace Barbie


 Cynthia Rowley Barbie

 Zac Posen&Barbie

 Japanese Barbie
 Campus Spirit Barbie&Ken. Cute cpl :-)

 Vera Wang Bride Dress Barbie

 Pop culture Barbie. <3 this!!!

 Cleopatra Barbie. UberCool! This one is my most favorite (Y)

Barbie in an iconic Liberty statue dress.

Actually, pls give the standing ovation for the designers of the dresses. Those are tow-tally awsuuuuuum! Wish I could work at Mattel or being one of Barbie's dress designer. And if I could make a series of Barbie, I would like to make Barbie figures of some models such as Irina Lazareanu, Agyness Deyn, Coco Rocha, Freja Beha, Abbey Lee, etc which are my favorites! That's gonna be wicked B) 
And also I wanna make Indonesian Culture/Exotic Indonesian Barbie! Such as Barbie in Batik, Barbie in Kebaya, Barbie in patchwork pattern of around-Indonesian batik, or maybe Barbie in traditional clothes of each provinces in Indonesia. And the Barbie's skin must be tanned or complexioned, black haired, and black/brown eyed. Well,  lets just hope that "Exotic Indonesian" Barbie soon will be available in worldwide Barbie Stores ;;)

Comments

Popular Posts