Welcoming 2012

Hey folks! Bytheway, HAPPY NEW YEAAAAARRRR! 

It's been a while since I haven't drop any hello here he he. Well, time runs waaaay too fast before we realize. Rasanya, baru beberapa minggu lalu gue ikut try-out UN, the mind-fucking-exams when I was on the 9th grade, the memorable graduation, and the precious time with my closest jhs friends. Dan sekarang gue duduk di bangku SMA, ketemu orang-orang baru dan lingkungan baru. Those things seems so new here in my head, feels lyk yesterday I've just had em all:')
Sebenernya rada telat ya baru ngomongin tahun baru dan segala tetek bengeknya sekarang. Maklum, tanggal 31 dan 1 lalu, gue (akhirnya) ada acara nginep di rumah Yudha. Remember her?yap she's one of my besties since jhs years. Me and the 10 others meet up last 31/1, we laugh and celebrate new year together. 2 days with 'em were epic!{} (the photos haven't uploaded yet so I would tell tou guys up abt this later on the next post hehe :B) I was busy so I can't post anything (or too lazy to think about words to say here) :p
Talk about New Year, seems incomplete without talk about resolutions and hopes. This year I'm gonna reach my 16th Birthday anyway (amiin). I hope......this year I'm gonna finish my writing project. For God's sake Imma lazy head, I haven't finish my writing project(s) since many many many months ago and I'm afraid that they will end up deleted and have no ending. Nevertheless, I wanna learn more about fashion design-ing and I hope I'll have a right yard there in fashion industry. Wish forward I could make my own fashion label and (soon) find a purrfect partner for it! And so........I'm keen on learn something I can't do. Remember that I can't ride a bicycle? Yak, this year (I hope) I can learn how to ride a bicycle ha ha. This sounds riddiculous huh...since my other friends are started to learn something 'bigger' such as how to ride a car etc. Buuuttt I know that it's never too late to learn, ryt? Jadi, inti dari tahun ini adalah gue pengen menyelesaikan SEMUA hal yang udah gue mulai dan tertunda dan belajar hal-hal baru yang menurut gue bakal berguna kedepannya.
Ok, I guess that's all for now. Once again, happy new year guys, wish y'all can make beautiful things this year and ahead<3 xoxo
Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts