a galloping horse

hey!!!!!
august. whoa. whoa. 2012 is a galloping horse, ryt? 2012 has 4 months left, folkkksss!!! i'm terrified by how the time pass, things change, people left *eh HAHA. btw happy fasting, everyone! stay healthy and shine as always;;) actually i've got nothing so important to drop by here. as you know i always post nonsense things for the past months ck. thought i'm going to erase them all, yes i DID something permanently STUPID for SPILL things here, stalkers' prying eyes are everywhere uuuu creepy. ok pardon my blabbers, folks. i'll try the best i can to bring stuff right on the track as it used to be. just wish the best for me and things i can't share here.
ah ya i dropped again several days ago. and really, i started to think about how my death would be, who's gonna cry over me, regret things they don't tell me when i was alive, i wondered about my funeral. a bit drama for 16 yrs old kiddo, eh? haha but i'm seriouussss. so i made a list inside my head when i was laying on bed lookin onto the ceiling instead of went to school and study; things i want to do before i die:
  • see sunset, sunrise
  • watch catching fire, read (and watch) mockingjay
  • do stupid silly things with people i want all day long
  • tell some people that I TRULY LOVE THEM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE xxxxx.
  • tell some people that i hate them, say 'f*ck you' on their face and leave. ugh classy way.
  • dress like audrey hepburn. for once.
  • find my partner mate of art, on the same track of any kind of things i love
  • yelling out loud at the beach
  • sitting on the balcony of my new house
  • highschool's graduation.
  • see my sister's graduation, wedding
  • see my parents smile at me proudly on my graduation
  • meet my perfect guy, marry him, have children<3>
  • ETC ETC ETC.
hahahahahaha so based on the list above y'll know that it must be a far long road, still. yea who wants to die on their 16, anyway-_-
heeeey i got a cover video from my fave singer, saraBareilles. she covered my fave band's song. my favorite one too. never regret take a little peek of this!



look at the stars, look how they shine for you
and everything you do
yeah they were all yellow<3>

Comments

Popular Posts