lights, lights

been so delusional these days. wishing and wondering if i'm in some beautiful places. yeah living in a small-yet-super-hectic city is such a....crap. not to mention the 'big' things i've through and i'll through forward. just have no idea why some people bother on the others' happiness and why would they give a damn anyway. isn't it would be much better if we just fucking take part and focus on our own life rather than trying to take part on others? ah, humans.
ok i'm not here to sweat the small things tee heeee. uhm talking about beautiful places, i have my own dreamy places....

i can imagine me sitting on the pretty-far-side of a beautiful city, listening to my favorite songs, looking at those glowing, shining lights. feeling the relieving silence atmosphere of the night aaall for me, myself....



or watching the stars from the top of the hill, as if i can grab all of them....


or watching the floating lanterns. hundreds, thousands of lantern. write my wishes there and let them fly through the night sky..


yes. would be verrrryyyy good if it would be as seen on Disney Tangled

all of those places filled with lights. 
me too, i wish i could see the light at last.

Comments

Popular Posts