happy 3rd bday! xx

today is July 30 and today is this blog's bday! tiga tahun! yaaayyy




can't believe that it's been 3 years already. since the very first post, many things has changed. title, blog website, and blah blah. but i don't think that i'll replace the title or blog name i'm using lately. besides lazy, i am comfortable with this one:)
uhm i got things to say to my blog....if it doesn't sound so weird ok well; thaaaank you for being my super duper best friend, a heck-good listener of mine, my blabber trash, my radar, thanks to help me went through my every moments for years. the good ones, the crappy ones. from the most unimportant things to the most important (for me) ones. i wish we'll be together as we are now in the future; when i go to college one day i'll tell you up how my first day gonna be, my graduation, first day of working, reunions, i fall in love with a guy who's going to be my future husband, my engagement, my wedding, my kiddos.......ok i guess it's waaaay still far away from now loool:_) but really, i wish i can tell my stories effortlessly to you as i used to before and until now.
thank you for the visitors, accidental visitors, and readers too, actually y'all make me feel better because i know that i'm not talking to myself only even tho i love self talking he he.  thank you for my laptop too. ya. laptop toshiba satellite L645 inih yang udah rusak berkali2, pernah gabisa nyala alias mati total, lemot, jatoh, suka ngehang, bikin panik, cepet panas, dan mesti digeprok dulu biar bener:_) thank you banget ya, i don't even know what do i have to do with my live if you're not exist. haha literally. :) *hug laptop*

Comments

Popular Posts