Did I

"These weeks for the past months are driving me insane. Have you ever felt bored, lonely, sick, angry, disappointed, insecure, sad, restless, hopeless, and drained at the same time? Like, honestly. I can't even put up to words what I've been feeling and thinking and it's choking me up lately. I want to, but I simply can't. Open up to people makes me feel so vulnerable, in any possible way. Because in the end I can't control my emotion and when it spoiled out, things will get worse. I am screaming for a help inside but nothing comes out, and people just can't see; and I don't even know is it a good thing or a bad thing.
These weeks got me thinking did I really made the right decision(s),
Because day by day it's growing doubt
It's growing insecurity
It's growing fear."

Comments

Popular Posts