Distracted

I should be working on my revisian right now.

Yes, this is me again, having this impulsive urge to post something on my blog among these "sibuk-gasibuk" college life-related stuff of mine. Semester enam. Dua semester lagi. Atau mungkin satu lagi, who knows. Aamiin.

All I want to say is....I get distracted way too easily that it scares me. Contohnya sekarang, ditengah-tengah H-4 ngumpulin proposal penelitian dan H-1 ketemu dosen pembimbing, PLUS gue baru dikirimin revisian sama senior S2 yang bantuin revisi proposal (revisian dari senior, bukan dosennya cozzz she [seems] so busy he he) several minutes ago; sempet-sempetnya curhat di blog.

Decided to put Karl Lagerfeld's cat named Choupette, just because.

No I'm not complaining this is just me acting as a millennial normal human-being who needs to shitposting sometimes.

Comments

Popular Posts