#4


what have I done to you
what have I done to myself?
even though the boundaries are crystal clear,
the rules are solely vague arrangement of remarks
bullshits, bullshits
I agree,
we are doomed

and the hopeless romantic side of me wonders what could possibly be genuine in this utter hypocrisy
was it the stare in between the dim
or the way you taught me how to roll up my sleeves properly
or your signature, contagious goodbye smirk
or the moment you tucked my hair behind my right ear,
that caught me off-guard for a second

this is not good,
not right,
not even real
yet it's a sure-fire thing that our days are numbered
when I look at you and try to comprehend,
is it me using you
or is it you using me?

or we both are just forlorn figures
in an attempt to conceal fractures

Comments

Popular Posts