The Princess Diaries


I know this movie is soo last year anyway. But it's still my favorite! I love Anne Hathaway so muchhas<3
I won't be so long here so I just wanna tell you a little bout this movie (I don't care if you've watched it. :P)
So the movie was from the Meg Cabot's novel (my fave too!) with the same title, The Princess Diaries. Starred by Anne Hathaway as Mia Thermopolis, that was a geek and unknowingly a princess of Genovia. Her life turns to complicated and surprisingly twisted since she began to as known as a princess.
BUT, my favorite chapter of this whole movie is Mia and Michael! (yay!) What a pretty awkward scence when Michael surprised when he saw Mia after make-over! :>
And anyway, he's a good boy and.....charming (hmpf. typical Disney prince)

AAARGH wish I were YOU, Mia Thermopolis.
Aaaaandd my FAVORITE SCENCE! *ta-da!*

I got it from tumblr. Oh :}
Well, however, The Princess Diaries, and a Anne Hathaway is my favorite all the time :-)
So sad that Michael didn't appear on TPD 2 :-( Booo!

Haha okay then, ciao blogwalkers! Hv a nice week!
-May


Comments

Popular Posts