Why We Should Love: Ann Ward

Helho folks! Why We Should Love is comin back again! *drumroll*
Now I'll make some spread about Ann Ward. Know who she is?
Yep, she's the America's Next Top Model cycle 15 winner! Yay!
She's known as a high fashion model, she brings the style just like what Vogue wants, and she's tall. The tallest girl on the competition. AND she has the smallest waist that I had ever seen o_o
But knock knock: you know what? She's pretty awkward, sometimes do stupid things because of it, and kinda rigid, and afraid of failure. But still, she does her every single photoshoot successfully. She turns her awkwardness into the unique form of herself. You can see those amazing photos during the ANTM  ryte? Looks like professional! No wonder she has got the best photo  5 TIMES IN A ROW. Whoa whoa. Fyi, it's the very first time record ever in every ANTM's season.
And I'm get 'wow' when I saw her on Roberto Cavalli runway. It's pretty cool :> Fyi again, first time I saw her walk (I'm forget the episode.-_-), it's funny, silly. She walks with awkward on catwalk, and ever get some 'accident' on it. But she grows up by practicing her walk to get better and better. And she did it. As you see.
I'll show you my favorite Ann's photoshoots:

Ann in pink

Patrick D. episode.

Try to zoom it. Cool.

I remember when the controversy about her small waist came out. Some people said that it can be a bad image for teens, and it's unhealthy. Ann said that she even doesn't know about her waist. And she's NOT anorexic. She could eat whatever she wants. Ya ya, definitely I believe Ann! Whatever the news blows up, I'm still adore her.

Anyway, what's the point?
What can I (and you) learn from her, is about turn your awkwardness and your freaky side into something unique and cool. And don't afraid about failure.
Walk with poise and confidence!

P.S: I think I'm really close to her, though :P

Well, adios, readers. Stay tuned.
-Maya

Comments

Popular Posts