Playeah!

Hello readers, visitors, bloggers, and whoever! :-) Here on the sunny hotttt saturday, I wonder about some childhood games/stuff. And here are some games or silly things that I'd like to dooooooooo!:

  • If I were on the beach now, I really wanna play sand there. Gosh I even forget when I play it for the last time of my life. I like shape it being somekind of castles, cakes, cookies, doodles, write my name and my besfriends/crush/family name, or bury my self or my family among the sand haha :-D Yap seems like so excited. Hope I could go to da beach and play there as long as I want!
Sand castle!
  • Then the other choice is.....playin kite! Ya ya I know I can't handle with it. I can't play that thing but really I wanna try to play with it at least once in my life :-D Wonder if I could run to the wideeeeee green yard and wideeeeee sky there and play kite 
*gasps!*
  • Next is, trampoline! I have no trampoline actually, but it seems like fun to jump jump jump over and over there haha. Wish I could hv a large yard back my home to put my trampoline there, so I can play there anytime I want with my pet :-D
Woots woots jump jump!
  • Yay yay then my favorite thing when I was a lil kid>>> playin among the colorful balls :-D But I forgot when is the last time I play with those colorblasts ball. Haha I'll 'swim' along the ball arena and rollin along there! Wish I could hv one at home :3
Got it from flickr! nice pic yey
  • And the last but not least *drumroll* playing bicycle! As you know before.......ya I can't ride bike but I wanna try to learn ride bike cz I wonder if I could ride my superb cool bike around my residence someday *giggles*. Beside ride bike is healthy, there's a fave kind of bike that ppl love to ride nowadays. Yap! Fixed gear bike or fixie. Actually, I'm in love with 'em too cz the colors are just delicious ;;) Hm ya I think I should start to learn ride bike from now :$
Omagaaaah love dis cute twist!

Keeeewl! I want cha! I want that oneee
          But anyway, I have my own very first favorite and here it is!:
Yap! Gucci Red limited edition bike. I admire that classy red touch on this bike.
Haha those things are excited me out. I can't wait to try those stuffs on, before I grown up way too fast and can't enjoy 'em :P
And well, that's all from me ryt now and I hope I could share more and more wildest ideas inside ma brain! and anyway wish me luck..........cz it's getting closer to the national exam *deep breath*. Kay just keep ur eyes peeled on ma bloggie! Adios!

Comments

Popular Posts