Sneak Attack!

Anyway I have some 'eye-candy' shoes aaaaa want 'em so bad :/ Imma sneakers admirer! (it means I'd rather go sneaks than go heels :/) Here are some choices from many others ._. I just pick some of many cz it can't be saved so I have to printscreen 'em....one by one-_-

this Nike floral sneakers is worth to die for. I want ittttt!

I do love stripey ;;)

patterns are always good, esp. this one cz it has earthy tone (y)

pink. it's okay as long as it's the soft one.

nude colors are worth to buy!

the patterns seems like tiger's tone haha

kinda simple but I do like this one too!

P.S: I think this might be my last post till the national exam period ended :(( bye readers just wish me luck ya hehe looking forward to share some memories about the junior high school life ;B
Byeeeee muchas love!

Comments

Popular Posts