dream on

it's a crazy freezing afternoon! so i took my fuschia long coat, put on my broken-white suede boots, and now strolling around the streets in London while enjoying a hot cup of caramel latte. i've been here in London for few days, but i feel like i'm home. i miss Jakarta, my family, and my friends already, but somehow the atmosphere here makes my homesick slightly gone. well, of course, folks, i'm finally here in London, England! ;-)
being on the other side of Earth is exciting. i meet some new people, and even new friends. they are great! yes, and by the way my new hobby is walking along the streets in the afternoon, alone. no guidance. just me. however i enjoy this me-time. later on, i spend my time shopping at Oxford Circus, Bricklane Market, and even Harrods. oh, God. can't believe that i'm finally reach these stores. shopping in London totally gets me. after many shopping bags i possibly carry, i feel a little bit hungry and crave some sweets. oh! luckily i see Laduree. seriously, it's a cool place to spend the rest of your free afternoon. i enjoy some macaroons while listening to cool songs by Coldplay and Oasis from my iPod and reading NYLON for hours. after a tummy treatment, i go to Hummingbird Bakery to buy some cupcakes on the way back to my apartment. it has the best cupcakes in London, really.

after a quite long walk, i finally reach my apartment. it is not big, but surely comfortable and neat. the wall painted peach, my favorite color. i put my friends and i photo, my mom, dad, and sister's too. 

i sit beside the window, see the afternoon sky above me and feel incredible....and grateful. 
God, thank you for gave me chance to reach London. this is unbelievable. 

Comments

Popular Posts